We accept bookings subject to the following conditions
1. Contract: by signing a contract with Eaalim Makkah Ltd where “we” or “us” represent the company, you will be agreeing to the booking conditions on behalf of yourself or any other visitors who are going to avail our services which have been booked by you.
2. Payment: Payment is to be made in advance, at the time of the booking. We accept MasterCard, Visa and a range of debit cards. In the case of full payment not being made, the booking may be cancelled without any prior notice. If non-payment by you results in the cancellation of the booking, a cancellation fee would be due as explained by the paragraph below:
Book with Confidence
If you wish to cancel the service in part or in full at any point, Eaalim travel must be notified in advance through an email. It is only after acknowledgement of the correspondence that the cancellation will be processed. On cancellation, an administration charge or part of the total price will be due depending on the following criteria:
• In case of notice of cancellation sent more than 5 days in advance of the tour- full refund
• In case of notice of cancellation sent 2 to 4 days in advance of the tour- 50% refund
• In case of notice of cancellation sent on the day of the tour- no refund
If you have a complaint with respect to the tour or our services, get in touch with your tour guide and best efforts will be extended to eradicate the issue. In case, the issue remains unresolved or you are dissatisfied, email us at [email protected]
within 21 days of the end of the tour. Complaints will not be entertained unless notified in this manner and in the said amount of time.
At times due to unforeseen circumstances, alterations may be made in the tour or other services and our team will notify you as soon as possible in this regard, providing thorough information pertaining to the alterations. If the change considerably modifies a vital term of the contract, you are entitled to withdraw from the contract. In the event of such withdrawal, a full refund will be made to the affected parties or a partial refund if a portion of the party withdraws. On the other hand, you will hold the chance to:
a) Take an alternative tour of equivalent or more value if we are able to offer such a tour.
b) Take an alternative tour which is lower in value. In this scenario, the difference of value between the substitute tour and the contracted tour will be reimbursed.
You undertake to let us know of your decision in the regard of an alteration as soon as possible when an alteration is put forward by us.
Variation of Brochure:
Before a booking is made by you, we are entitled the right to make changes in the services mentioned in our brochures, inclusive of details such as prices, dates of tours, times as well as categories of transport to be used. Before a booking is confirmed, you will be made aware of the modification of services.
Choice of Law
By booking with Eaalim Travel, you automatically agree that the contractual relationship between you and our travel company is subject to the laws of the English legal system.